Kevin Knebl is an International Speaker, Author, Trainer and Advisor whose clients include small, medium and Fortune 500 companies. He’s an in-demand, leading authority on Social Media for Sales, Relationship Marketing, LinkedIn and Twitter with a healthy dose of Personal Development and Humor blended in for good measure for conferences, conventions, company trainings, and many other events.
Kevin is the coauthor of “The Social Media Sales Revolution: The New Rules for Finding Customers, Building Relationships, and Closing More Sales Through Online Networking” (McGraw-Hill). Kevin is also a contributing author of “Learn Marketing with Social Media in Seven Days” (Wiley).
If you have read this far, you may just want to call him to say hello. He’s very positive and encouraging. Like….way positive and encouraging. Besides, you must be looking for something to do if you’re reading the fine print.
Kevin is the CEO of Knebl Communications, LLC - The Social Selling and Relationship Marketing Professional Services Firm™
Kevin is recognized as a LinkedIn subject matter expert and has trained hundreds of organizations and tens of thousands of individuals on the most effective uses of LinkedIn since 2003. Kevin also has more Recommendations (1530+) on his LinkedIn profile than anyone else in the world among over 225,000,000 LinkedIn users.
- Was the top-producing salesperson for an international consulting company with over 300 salespeople in 11 international offices
- Set numerous sales records among a number of small, medium and Fortune 500 companies
- Hired and managed sales forces in the professional services, business consulting and direct selling industries
- Launched his own speaking, training, coaching and consulting company
- Has consulted with many companies all around the world on how to increase their visibility, showcase their credibility and grow their revenues
- Has been delivering customized LinkedIn trainings longer than almost anyone else on earth
- Has delivered a bajillion keynotes and training engagements
- Played piano professionally for years in the New York City area
- Married a woman whose wedding he was supposed to play at
- Yes, that last bullet point above is true