Kevin Knebl speaks professionally and advises small, medium and Fortune 500 companies including State Farm Insurance, The Wall Street Journal Office Network, Herman Miller, HUB International, Dale Carnegie, Grubb & Ellis, Quizno’s, RE/MAX, Brokers International, Lorman, Standard & Poor’s and more on Online and Offline Networking, Social Media, Relationship Building, LinkedIn and Twitter. He has over 20 years experience in interpersonal skills training, sales, networking and related areas of expertise.
Kevin is the coauthor of “The Social Media Sales Revolution: The New Rules for Finding Customers, Building Relationships, and Closing More Sales Through Online Networking” (McGraw-Hill).
Kevin is a contributing author of “Learn Marketing with Social Media in Seven Days” (Wiley).
- Was the top-producing salesperson for an international consulting company with over 300 salespeople in 11 international offices
- Set numerous sales records among a number of small, medium and Fortune 500 companies
- Hired and managed sales forces in the professional services, business consulting and direct selling industries
- Launched his own speaking and training company
- Has consulted with many companies on how to increase their visibility, showcase their credibility and grow their revenues
- Has been delivering customized LinkedIn trainings longer than almost anyone else on earth
- Has delivered a bajillion keynotes and training engagements
- Played piano professionally for years in the New York City area
- Married a woman whose wedding he was supposed to play at
- Yes, the above statement is true